Project ID: 400619178
Project leader: Hochschule Fuer Wirtschaft und Umwelt Nuertingen-Geislingen – Hfwu Nurtingen-Geislingen
Project partners: Universiteti “Fan S. Noli” Korçë, Qendra e Transferimit të Teknologjive Bujqësore Korçë, Universiteti i Mitrovicës “Isa Boletini”, Qendra Blegtoria dhe Zhvillimi Rural, Food and Veterinary Agency, Shoqata e Prodhuesve të Qumështit të Kosovës, Universiteti Bujqësor i Tiranës, Savonia-Ammattikorkeakoulu oy, Universiteti i Prishtinës.
The partnership addresses the important demand of both countries-Albania and Kosovo for:
- (1) an improvement of practical skills of graduates of bachelor studies;
- (2) an early integration of students in the agricultural business practice;
- (3) the need for developing Lifelong Learning and technology transfer functions of the universities for enterprises and stakeholders in agriculture, livestock and food safety sectors.
DualAFS aims for better employability of graduates, knowledge and innovation capacity in agriculture and livestock sciences and improved competitiveness of the agriculture and food business to gain better income in the future.
Long term, the aim is to bring prosperity in the remote and rural regions of AL and RKS.
1. develop two innovative model Bachelor curricula, integrating practice accessibility and interactive digital e-learning tools and materials: Dual BA curricula on Animal Husbandry and Animal-source Food Safety at AUT; Dual BA curricula on Agribusiness at UoK;
2. rise the working life relevance of education by intensified practical training and co-creation of dual study programs with non-university partners from agribusiness, animal production and food safety;
3. develop Lifelong Learning capacities and offers in HEIs departments;
4. develop E-learning tools for knowledge transfer.