On 9-11 November 2015, University "Fan S. Noli" held the next coordination meeting of the:
“ENCHASING ALBANIAN SYSTEM OF QUALITY ASSURANCE IN HIGHER EDUCATION: APPLICATION OF THE PROCESS – AND OUTCOME – BASED METHODOLOGY”
project in which participated representatives of the partner universities:
– University Koblenz Landau, Germany.
– University "Fan S. Noli" Korçë;
– University "Alexander Xhuvani" Elbasan;
– University "Aleksander Moisiu";
– European University of Tirana;
– University "Independence" Vlora;
– Representatives of the Agency for Accreditation of Higher Education Institutions in Albania.
During the meeting they discussed experiences and exchanged elements about the achievement of the current Internal Quality Assurance Unit activities.
The focus of the discussions were the results of the measurement procedures for Internal Quality Assurance, concretization of the principles of operation of IQAU by determination of the strategy implementation plans defined in Handbook of Internal Quality Assurance.
Further project activities will focus mainly on the following packages:
– The National Framework for Quality Assurance;
– Expanding the capacity of the staff of SBC;
– Involvement of students in quality assurance;
– Development and integration of process and outcome-based approach to quality assurance.