VALEU-X is a Erasmus + Capacity building project. It addresses an important national priority “Internationalization of higher education institutions”, through virtual and blended mobility, internationalization at home and internationalization strategy. VALEU-X issues of concern:
- limited physical academic mobility,
- limited international perspective in higher education teaching modules,
- gap between the learning outcomes and the Job market needs
- ineffective use of the ICT in formal higher education.
The aim of the project is to enhance successful VCL [Virtual Collaborative Learning] model in order to strengthen academic mobility. The project aims to determine the state-of-the-art of virtual mobility in Albania and to design didactic patterns, training for teaching and administrative staff and delivery of e-courses to students by:
Capacity building- render the academic and administrative staff aware of the importance of being part of a larger network of academics and delivering teaching and research materials that boost the pragmatic and transferable learning skills. Stakeholders- case studies.
- Measuring and reporting the state of the art on Virtual Mobility and international exchange
- Localizing staff training materials and an interactive online platform for community of practice
- Qualification concept and content for local E-Tutors
- Problem-based teaching and learning materials for pilot collaborative learning courses
- Virtual Collaborative Learning environment for students
VALEU-X Kick-of meeting took place on 24.02.20 and 25.02.20, at the Faculty of Business and Economics in Dresden, Germany, which is the lead partner of the consortium. The other partner universities and institutions are: The European University of Tirana, Epoka University, “Aleksandër Moisiu” University, “Luigj Gurakuqi” University, “Aleksander Xhuvani” University, UNIMED, and International School for Social and Business Studies
Further information on the project will be made available in the near future at https://valeu-x.eu/ .